Tuesday 10 December 2013

The good things

 

The good things that happened in my life are not related with material experiences, are related with spiritual experiences.  Those spiritual experiencies makes me a better persons, more madure and happy. Because of these spiritual experiences i lived good experiences and learned new things in my life.
 

For me was very important Kwon yoga and the budism religión. For me the budism is not a religión, is a Knowledge of the emotions and the human mind.


I think I lived dificult situations in my life (like all people) one of wich was the death of my cat named Chac, I loved him so much. He died apparently run over; I have not been recovering from that. .

My accomplishments in this year ( 2013 ) have been in a personal level, I beleve that I  grown up as a person and I have become more independent. One thing that I have not been able, is be focused on me and my studies. This is because I spend a lot of my time helping my friends and family when they have problems and support the people who I love.

This year for me was a very good year, despite the problems this year was very good . A good thing that hapeness to me was know my Cat called Shanty, he was in rehabilitating becouse he was very sick when I got home. I feel that I'm happy in general, but I feel a bit exhausted because this year a was very busy

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment