Friday 13 December 2013

English

What I liked about this subject was learn more English, I like learn English but I don´t know why, maybe because I think is useful for understand what people for other countries says. In the future if I have to do a travel, will be very useful know English.  Other reasons for what I like learn English is that I like understand what say the people in the English movies.

About the use of the blogs, I liked very much learn about different topics, in some blogs I had to study about different theme, for example I had to study about music groups, about books, about animals, among other things.

About my English I need learn many things: I need memorize more words, I need learn how use the tenses, I would like have a better pronunciation, among other thing.

For learn this things I will see movies in English (with the subtitle in English), I plan go to events in where be people what speak in English, in Chile exist people who plan events. In the events you learn English because you have to speak twith persons of other countries. Other thing what I will do for learn English is read a grammar English book.


Outside the English class I don´t use English so much. Sometimes I practice English with myself, to do that I talk with myself in my mind in English. Other times I see series and movies from United States or other countries (with the subtitle in English). Also I use English for understand instructions. 

2 comments:

  1. I think that English is very important if we want to travel, because English is spoken all over the world, I am completely accord with you about that you said

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don´t have spirit to learn the english in this moment, I want only rest to the study.

    ReplyDelete