Tuesday 10 December 2013

How green are you


I incorporated recycling en my habits. In my house a have lots of trash can, I have a trash can for the plastic bottles, I have a trash can for the glass bottle, I have a trash can for de paper and I have a trash can for the others things. I want a trash can for the organic material (are organic material: vegetables, serviette, skin, shell and others things) but in my house I live with my mother and with my father, and thery don´t want that I recycling organic material, that is a shame because I really want a place for do “compost”.

Other things that is  habits for me is use the bike for go to the university, I think that the bike is so much better than the car, above all because is nice feel the breeze y can see a lots a places.

Other practice that I have for environmentally is use and buy worn out clothes, I do that because in general the process of the production is very contaminant, I prevent the contaminant production if I use thing that are not new. For the other side a practice the Barter, the barter permit use things that are not new.

Other thing that I would like to do, buy I don´t do every time is repair thing instead buy new things.

For reduce my carbon footprint a use the bike as I say.

I think that Santiago new more and betters track for the bicycles, new a global system of recycling .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment